What is Somerset Integrated Domestic Abuse Service?
This is Somerset's main specialist service to provide support to men, women and children who are affected by domestic abuse.
- Outreach Support in the community
- Refuge (female) and Safe-house (male and female) accommodation
- Programmes of support to men and women, including for those who want to change their abusive behaviour in intimate relationships and victims who wish to break the cycle of abuse.
- Family Intervention Service
- Young People’s Violence Advisor service for high risk young victims (13-19)
- Independent Domestic Violence Advisor service for high risk adult victims
If you would like more information, please telephone the Somerset Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0800 69 49 999 or email either: (general enquiries) email@example.com or (referrals) firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday/Sunday
Referring to Somerset Integrated Domestic Abuse Service
If you're a practitioner who would like to make a victim referral to the Somerset Integrated Domestic Abuse Service please see the ‘How to make a referral’ page.
If you would like to refer a perpetrator, who would like help to change their behaviour, please go to the My Change page for information on 'Becoming Respectful'.